Some topics I’m working on (or have worked on recently) include:
- Applications of configuration-type random graph models in data science.
- Adaptive and evolving networks.
- Dynamic hierarchies in evolving networks.
- Community detection and network inference.
- Information-theoretic methods in spatial analysis.
Some of my recent collaborators are:
- Nate Veldt, Cornell University
- Austin Benson, Cornell University
- Nicole Eikmeier, Grinnell College
- Mari Kawakatsu, Princeton University
- Dan Larremore, UC Boulder
- Marta González, UC Berkeley
- Andy Mellor, Oxford
- Peter Mucha, UNC Chapel Hill
- Mason Porter, UCLA
- Alice Schwarze, University of Washington